Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Leyna wants me to wish you all a happy Valentine's day. Oh, and she also said to send dog cookies. Greedy scamp.

It's one day away from my birthday. My mom perfectly planned her two children; we were a boy and a girl born 2 1/2 years apart (I'm the girl). She even planned my date of birth. I was to be born on Valentine's day which also happened to be my dad's birthday. Ah, the best laid plans of men....er women. What she didn't plan on was that I'd be a latecomer, arriving 8 hours and 31 minutes after Valentine's day and after my dad's birthday. I have been running late ever since.

I wish you all much love and chocolate today! :-)

9 comments:

Tracy Batchelder said...

Happy Valentine's Day and Happy Birthday (a day early) too!

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Renna! And happy birthday, too, just in case I don't remember to say it tomorrow!
~Christine~

Sharon said...

Happy Valentines Day to you and Lenya!!! You'll have to give her doggie cookies FOR us.

Well Rennagayle, I didn't remember that it was your birthday month. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Darlin'!!! LOL LOL LOL

Well, you can rest be assured, you were NOT a disappointment to your folks, even though you ran 8+ hours late. LOL LOL

You still stalking the mailman? :)

xoxoxo

Amy said...

Happy Birthday!


sorry - I'm always early for everything - hehe

Marilyn@A Mixed Bouquet said...

Aww...sweet Leyna! Poor Leyna needs cookies and a coat. We hear you, girl!

I can remember your birthday due to Valentine's Day. :-)

Living Life said...

Happy Valentine's day and birthday! I'm sure your father was happy to have a baby girl even the day after his b-day! Did I tell you thanks for visiting my blog (meatball soup) the other day!

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

I didn't remember that your birthday was the day after Valentines Day! Happy Valentines Day and happy early birthday, to the one who was LATE! :-P

Love ya!!

Renna said...

Thank you all for the well wishes. I wasn't fishing for birthday wishes, honestly! ;-Þ
It's just that Valentine's and my birthday have always gone hand in hand for me.

I'm LOL at Amy's comment of "sorry - I'm always early for everything - . ;-Þ

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day and early birthday wishes too!