Friday, January 18, 2008

Knitting Goals


Posted by Picasa
My short-term knitting goals: to locate and finish all projects which are occupying my Denise Interchangeables! Here are three of them, all nearly to the point of completion. I have yet to find the project hogging my size 10 1/2's. I am not letting myself start another project until these are complete and off the needles. No matter how much Leyna shivers, I will not start her sweater. I will not. Seriously, I won't.


Meanwhile, someone isn't speaking to me. Mommy's knitting as fast as she can, honey!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I wanted to say thank you for your nice comments on my videos and for putting me on your blog. I really enjoyed seeing your photos of your knitting, which looks beautiful, and your vacation in the mountians.

I’ve had so many requests from people who wanted to buy videos from me that I now have the first two for sale.

Go to my web-site, www.knittingtipsbyjudy.com where you will read about them and how to order them. They’re very reasonable.

Thanks again for your comments.

Judy

Renna said...

Thank you for stopping by, Judy! Assuming they're the same quality as the one I watched at youtube, I would seriously recommend them for anyone learning to knit. It's the kind of thing I was longing for back when I was trying to teach myself to knit and didn't have anyone to show me.

Marilyn@A Mixed Bouquet said...

I just love the pic of Leyna ignoring you! The knitting is very nice, too! :D

I'll be an advocate for Leyna and tap my toes waiting for a pic of her modeling her new sweater! :P

Renna said...

LOL, Marilyn. Like I told Leyna, I'm knitting as fast as I can!

Knitters should have a bumper sticker that says that. ;-Þ