Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Wee! Tiny Socks!

This is the Wee Tiny Sock I got from Sandykins at My Life...and no one else's. It's positively adorable; and it came to me all the way from Sweden. I love the little sheep notecard she sent with it. Thanks, Sandy! :-)

Below is the Wee Tiny Sock I knit for Barbara at Knitting Knotes. I think she's probably had time to receive it by now, so hopefully I'm not spoiling her surprise by posting a picture.
For Barbara's Wee Tiny Sock I used a 100% Superwash Merino fingering yarn from Yarn Pirate. The colorway is Earth & Ocean. The miniature sock pattern I used was a free pattern from Heart Strings.
And just because it's been awhile since I posted a pic of Leyna, I figured you could stand a cute puppy fix. She's my widdle baby. Yes, I am one of those annoying people who talks babytalk to her dog, and about her dog, but shhhh....Leyna doesn't know she is a dog. Let's keep that under our hat, shall we?
I'm just too cute for my britches!
Posted by Picasa

15 comments:

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

Sheep? Did someone call my name? :-P I love looking at your projects, Renna. :o)

Barbara said...

Thank you for my sock, I have emailed you and my blog is up but I still need some polishing!! Thanks again I love the yarn I think it is the only yarn for socks that I dont have!!

Anonymous said...

Cute socks and a cute pup!

Renna said...

Thank you, Amy & Beth. :-)

Barbara, I edited my blog post to include your up and running blog! :-)

Netter said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my site. I thought I'd pop in for a visit too. You know, my Cousin baby talks to her dog too. It drives her 16 year old daughter nuts. I love the tiny socks! How cute! I'm a sock nut. No, seriously, I love crazy socks. Actually I'm going to post about that soon. As soon as I'm done with my quilting class, I'm going to get out my "How to knit socks" DVD and give it a shot. My knitting skills bite but I'll try give it the old college try.

Anonymous said...

Your sock was knit out of
Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock Multi, colorway - Lakeview, in case you were curious. Glad it arrived safely!

Antique Mommy said...

I thought I recognized you from the "Annoying People Who Talk Baby Talk To Their Dog" club meeting.

The little miniature sock would look great on a country Christmas tree.

We had a dog that looked a lot like that when I was growing up. Cute widdle beebee poopsie cakes indeed!

Tracy Batchelder said...

Wee Tiny Socks are so cute!

Sharon said...

You are SOOOOOOO FUNNY Renna Gayle!!!

I know if I had a indoor pet, I'd be ga ga over it. But I don't and I'm not. I'll just live vicariously through you that do.

LOL LOL

GREAT little sockies! You girls are so talented. If I were allowed to - I'd be green with envy. LOL

MSM said...

That is one cute not-a-dog puppy! So tiny!!

Anonymous said...

Aw, cute . . . little sock AND little dog! :-)

cinnamongirl93 said...

O.K. I do the baby talk to my puppies too! I do it in secret. I adore the mini socks! They are so cute and sweet! The color is great too!

Tipper said...

Leyna is a cute baby!

Sharon said...

Hey you have a new header! It's lovely!

Amy said...

Adorable socks and baby :-)