Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A Different View

I don't usually post videos I saw on someone else's blog, but this was so good I just had to share it here. I hope Kisses Of Sunshine won't mind. For that matter, I think she borrowed it from yet another person's blog. It's one of those you want others to see, too.

Before I go outside my house, I try and remember to ask God to give me His eyes to see; that I'll see into the hearts of those around me, rather than being distracted by their external, or by circumstances at hand.

Oh, and I guess I should warn you, as commenter Netter pointed out, the acting is cheesy. Aside from that, it's really a good video, though. ;-)


Get Service

10 comments:

Netter said...

You know, the acting may have been corny...but it sure made its point. Thanks for sharing.

cinnamongirl93 said...

Yes it was a little cheesy. It hit home for me and brought a tear to my eye. There are so many hurting people out there. We have no idea!

Sharon said...

Well, My GOODNESS, Renna.
This was a GREAT message.
GOD HELP US!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this. It's too easy to become like the main character was acting before the glasses.

Marguerite said...

What a nice blog. How come I've never been here before? Got you on my Bloglines now and will be back for sure.

Gerda's Garden said...

Thanks so much for sharing that video. I was thinking something very much the same idea today as I was driving around today.

Tracy Batchelder said...

Thought provoking. I wonder what tag he would have read if he had been wearing the glasses and seen his reflection in the car window? I thought that was how it was going to end.

Nancy said...

Thank you for giving me food for thought today.

Amy said...

great video! I often wonder about people when I am out and about.

Anonymous said...

As I am getting ready for church this morning I came across you blog I think from cinnamongirl93's. This video reminded me how very important others are in our lives. We need to remember not to take everything so personal because it is more about what is going on in their life and what burdens they are carrying.

Now....back to redo the make-up!

I'll be back. :-)