Monday, March 17, 2008

I Feel Good...dadadadadada dah

I'll let James express my feelings this morning.




I genuinely appreciate all the comments and prayers over the past couple of weeks. Truthfully, I don't feel as good as James...yet, but I realized as I went around the house doing normal morning routine chores that I wasn't miserable; hacking and sputtering and blowing, yes, but not miserable! I'd almost forgot what it felt to not feel miserable. Praise God, I am on the mend!

Would you check out the footwork on that guy? And I thought Michael Jackson invented those moves!

7 comments:

Sharon said...

WOO HOOOOOOO!!!!

Thanking God with YOU!!!

My Open Nest said...

Renna, I can just see you cutting a rug with James, and singing along to this song. Then collapsing on the couch for a nap. LOL! Praise God you're feeling like your old self. Welcome back to the land of the living.

Dana

Marilyn@A Mixed Bouquet said...

Welcome back, girl! I've missed ya!

I want to see you dance like James. :P

Amy said...

YES! I'm sooo happy you are feeling better!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're feeling better!

Anonymous said...

It is good to hear that you are feeling better!

James is SO COOL! That guy can move!

Tracy Batchelder said...

Glad you're feeling better. Try not to overdo it.