Thursday, July 10, 2008

Update on Transplant Patient

Thank you so much to those of you who prayed for my niece's fiancee, Rich, today. Both boys came through the surgery well, though Rich (kidney recipient) is still very out of it.

Mandi asked me to keep praying, as the next few days are actually more critical for Rich than was the surgery itself. I told her I had friends praying with me, and to have faith in God.

***********************


But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our guilt and iniquities; the chastisement [needful to obtain] peace and well-being for us was upon Him, and with the stripes [that wounded] Him we are healed and made whole.
~Isaiah 53:5 Amplified Bible

11 comments:

Kelly said...

I am sending prayers your way!!

cinnamongirl93 said...

Amen! I will stand with you in prayer!

Anonymous said...

I will keep both of the guys in my prayers over the next few days. I think it is great that Rich has such a wonderful friend!

MSM said...

Thanks for the update and good news. I'll keep praying for Rich's full recovery.

Tracy Batchelder said...

That's good news!

CiNdEe's GaRdEn said...

Congrats to Rich and I will keep him in my prayers. I hope he will recover fast and heal well(-:

Anonymous said...

I'll keep praying too!

Dana said...

Still praying. Keep us updated.

Debra said...

Renna, Count me in, too! I love it when I know people are praying for me or my loved ones. Please keep us posted. Debra

Farmhouse Blessings said...

I'll be praying Renna!

Blessings,
Lea

Sharon said...

I've been on the go and have done little in the way of reading online. I'm praying.