Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wyoming Breezes, Happy Birthday!

Free Clipart Picture of a Birthday Cake with Candles. Click Here to Get Free Images at Clipart Guide.com

I just learned that today is Nancy's birthday, at Wyoming Breezes. I discovered Nancy's blog a few months ago and have been a regular reader ever since. Nancy's devotion to knitting for charity has been a great source of inspiration to me. To see just how tireless her efforts are, one has only to look at the "Finished in 2008" list of projects in the sidebar of her blog. She has blessed so many!

Happy Birthday, Nancy!

**************

Commit your works to the LORD, and your thoughts will be established.
~Proverbs 16:3


Birthday cake courtesy of http://www.clipartguide.com.

11 comments:

Isle Dance said...

How sweet of you! And happy birthday, Nancy!

Tracy Batchelder said...

I love Nancy's blog!

Nancy said...

My goodness, what a wonderful birthday surprise!

I am just using the time, talents, and resources that the Lord has given me. I am humbled by your entry. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day Nancy!

Thanks for the tip I'll have to check out her site.

Paula said...

Yay for Nancy!
The little cake clipart is so cute!!
Kinda wish it was my birthday so I could have a piece of cake! LOL

Kelly said...

This is so sweet!! Thanks so much for the comments on my blog. The cookies are very YUMMY!!! Especially the Neiman Marcus ones with a BIG glass of milk!!

Joyfulsister said...

Whta sweet Birthday greeting, I will go and visit Nancy as well. I just wanted to drop by and say hello as I go visiting my sisters *smile*.

Hugz Lorie

Liz Harrell said...

Hi Renna! You can read the next two chapters online... they are listed under the Secret of Cold Springs icon on the left hand column. Thanks for reading it!

Arent you sweet to your friend! I'll check her blog out this afternoon... happy b-day to her!

Debra said...

Hi Renna! I've been working outside and off my blog for a day. Time to get back into it, and I just can't believe I don't have knitting stuff on my blog yet, or other knitters(except you). Where is my head at?! So I'm going to start at Nancy, and then continue with the other knitters. Such fun! Love ya! Debra

vikki said...

what a sweet friend you are. i will have to check out that blog sometime soon... love quilts so will love that blog. hope all are feeling better ~ blessings & hugs, vikki ♥

Joyfulsister said...

Hi Renna,
Happy Sunday!!!
I wanted to share you with others so I tagged you! I hope it was okay. I put the instructions on my blog. Hugz Lorie