Monday, July 14, 2008

Update on Rich (kidney transplant)

Just a quick post to update on my niece's fiancee', Rich, who underwent kidney transplant surgery last week. I received a short e-mail from Mandi, last night. It read "we're home!". Praise God, he was recovered enough to be released from the hospital! I truly appreciate your continued prayers, as do Mandi & Rich.
Posted by Picasa
If you keep My commandments [if you continue to obey My instructions], you will abide in My love and live on in it, just as I have obeyed My Father's commandments and live on in His love.
~John 15:10 Amplified Bible

13 comments:

Tracy Batchelder said...

That's really good news!

MSM said...

Wow, that seems like a quick recovery for something so major.

Great news! Thanks for the update.

vikki said...

that is such wonderful news! the power of prayer is so amazing. will keep you in them ~ blessings and hugs, vikki ♥ love the comment of not crying over spilled lemonade. after the initial shock of the cold and wet ~ it was funnie. =)

Debra said...

Hello! I'm very glad! Awesome-for such a serious operation.
I left a comment for you after your comment on my blog. It's long, so I thought I'd leave it there, instead of here...Anyway-thank you for what you said. Love, Debra

Free Art Printables said...

Oh Renna, I am sooooo glad everything went okay! :) Jen R

cinnamongirl93 said...

Awesome! God is so good. All the time!

CiNdEe's GaRdEn said...

Great news. I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers. I hope he continues to do well at home. I am so happy for them both!!!

Eve said...

They are in my prayers. I know how joyful it is to finally get home. My DH had four stents last August and I wanted to shout the day they let him come home. Life back to normal is the greatest thing!

Jennifer said...

Great news. Here's praying for continued health and improvements.

Kimmie said...

Praise God for release! May the healing continue.

Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted

Anonymous said...

It is good to hear that Rich is doing well! Thanks to God!

Marilyn - A Mixed Bouquet said...

Thanks for the great update! Continuing to pray!

Liz Harrell said...

I just stumbled onto your blog this afternoon and wanted to say congrats on the good news!