Tuesday, February 3, 2009

TypePad Blogs, I Miss You!

Just a quick shout out to the TypePad blogs I regularly read. I don't know what the problem is, but I can no longer leave comments on your blogs. I have spoken with others who are having this same problem. I am in communication with someone at TypePad (Six Apart Contact), who is trying to figure out why this is happening.

This morning, I discovered that I could comment at Randi's i have to say... TypePad blog. I got very excited, thinking the problem had been corrected, but when I ran (so to speak) over to Jennifer's Major Knitter TypePad blog, sadly, she's still off limits to me, as is Melony, at Melony's Whimsy Daisy, along with many others on my list of regular reads. I don't understand why this problem is not occurring at all TypePad blogs.

I don't always post a comment on every blog post I read. I used to do that, but now that my list of blogs to read is longer than my list of excuses for avoiding the dentist, I simply don't have the hours in a day to do that anymore. I'd need a full time job of blog reading/commenting with a nice healthy paycheck for it, but we all know that job is only available in fantasy land. I do, however like to comment at least some of the time. I hope this situation reverses itself soon!


For the Lord gives skillful and godly Wisdom; from His mouth come knowledge and understanding.

~Proverbs 2:6 Amplified Bible

10 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

Renna... this comment

"my list of blogs to read is longer than my list of excuses for avoiding the dentist, I simply don't have the hours in a day..."

made me laugh for the first time today.

Hope your blog reader problem is fixed soon. I haven't figured out how to use that service yet, so I have to go search for all the blogs I read. {{sigh}}

Anonymous said...

Hope my blog isn't being effected by the glich. I'm glad your back!!

Joansie said...

Well, that's too bad just went you are getting back in the swing of things with blogging. I had over 250 posts on Yahoo 360 before giving it up because people had difficulty leaving me comments.

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Glad to see you back. Was worried for you. Don't know what to say about typepad---don't have that many typepad blogs to visit. Hope to see more of you.....

Anonymous said...

I had read of this problem over on 'Now Norma Knits' blog. Don't know what the issue is, as I don't seem to have any problems leaving a comment, but as I commented on her blog...'Wordpress, people...Wordpress.'

Jennifer said...

Ugh! How frustrating. You can always email me. But I know that it's so much fun to comment.

Glad you're back to blogging. I missed you.

elizabeth said...

I think it's unanimous - you were missed! :)

And I learned something from your post - I didn't know you could leave comments from Google Reader! I use it and am just far too lazy to click over to comment. Guess I need to look at it a little more closely!!!

Oh and if you find a job that pays to read blogs remember the little people. :)

Anonymous said...

I also notice that when Typepad bloggers comment, they leave a profile link with no link to their blog. Mine was doing that for a day or two and then randomly stopped. I was really glad because I had NO idea how to fix it!

Paula said...

Where do I sign up for that blog reading job? I need that one for sure!! LOL

smariek said...

Blog reading is a full time job. I am not even close to keeping up with all the ones I'd like to read. And I can't always comment, especially when I'm reading them through my iPod (it's slow, plus awkward to type).