Monday, May 26, 2008

I'd like to thank each of you who responded so compassionately to me over the loss of my little dog, BooBoo. Your kind words and prayers mean a great deal to me. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Hubby and I are going to the cities (Dallas/Ft.Worth) for a couple of days, and I can hardly wait. We're going to see two very special people tomorrow. My daughter, Nikki, and her boyfriend, Jim will be in town for the day tomorrow. They're going to meet up with us at my mom and her husband's house, only my mom doesn't know it yet. I'd love to have a video camera of her when she sees Nikki, 'cause I know she's going to squeal.
Jim, Nikki, & John (my son)
I should be able to get some knitting done on the drive there and back, providing Leyna (who loves road trips) will stay off my lap long enough. To economize, we're driving my mom's Taurus (which happens to be at our house). It gets better gas mileage than our Windstar, but it's also much smaller, which means we can't crate Leyna for the drive. I have a feeling I'll be spending much of the trip with a dog in my lap. Oh, well. I can think of worse ways to travel. ;-)
Have a safe and happy holiday, all!
Posted by Picasa
Every word of God is pure; He is a shield to those who put their trust in Him.
~Proverbs 30:5 NKJV

9 comments:

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

Have a great time!! :-D

MSM said...

Sounds like a wonderful, quick getaway.

I've never ever had a dog that liked to travel; hope Leyna has fun, too!

Sharon said...

Renna, I'm truly saddened by your families loss of Boo Boo.
Have a GREAT time visiting your family, what FUN!!!

Claudia said...

Have a safe trip! God bless you. *hugs*

Marilyn@A Mixed Bouquet said...

Have a fun time!

Tracy Batchelder said...

Finding out about Boo Boo just now. So sorry.

Enjoy your visit with family!

Anonymous said...

I hope your trip is wonderful!

cinnamongirl93 said...

Have a wonderful time visiting your family. You kids are sure beautiful! I love your daughters smile!

Paula said...

Hope you have a safe trip and a wonderful time, sweetie!