Friday, May 23, 2008

A Little Knitting...

Lion Brand Microspun Sz 5 dpn's
I can't seem to get away from baby hats. They're fast, they're easy, they don't take alot of yarn, and they don't require much concentration. All pluses for me these days.
I'm also knitting some of these dishcloths this week. I'm using the same color scheme as her's, which I love. They look so neat and crisp. I'm stockpiling them for gifts. I'll take pictures as soon as the sun returns.
May you all have a happy, creative, and blessed weekend!
Posted by Picasa
For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD will give grace and glory; no good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly.
~Psalm 84:11 NKJV

4 comments:

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

The dish cloths are a great idea!!! I like them...A LOT!! :-D

Tracy Batchelder said...

Baby hats are addicting. They are still one of my favorite things to knit. I'll probably be making more soon.

Anonymous said...

//How cute-no wonder you like to make them! I can't wait to see the dishcloths.

MSM said...

Those dishcloths look awesome!