Saturday, March 22, 2008

More Malabrigo? It must be March!

A little birdie told me about yet another blog contest giving away....you guessed it, Malabrigo! In honor of Malabrigo March knitting, Ponyknit (aka~If Ponies could knit...) is holding a Happy Malabrigo March Contest! Leave a comment on her contest post and you might be the winner of one hank of Malabrigo worsted in Vermillion. Tell her that I sent you and we both (you and I) get an extra entry in the contest. Post about it on your blog, and you also get an extra entry.
I just love spring!
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
~Ephesians 4:32
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Tracy Batchelder said...

On my way to enter the contest and I'll tell her you sent me.