Thursday, March 27, 2008

Feeling Good

I love Michael Buble's singing. If I had to pick one of his songs as a favorite, it would be "Feeling Good". It's a secular song, but everytime I hear it and sing along with it, my heart swells with how I feel in knowing Jesus as my Savior.

The lyrics to this song so aptly describe how it feels to wake up from an old existence and face a new life as a new creature in Christ. The old chains that bound me in sin and hopelessness dropped off in my realization that my eternal future is secure, and He walks with me every day.

The video is reminiscent of a cheesy '60's James Bond movie, but it's cute, as is Michael.


Michael Buble~Feeling Good

Feeling Good

Birds flying high
You know how I feel
Sun in the sky
You know how I feel
Breeze driftin' on by
You know how I feel
It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me
And I'm feeling good

Fish in the sea
You know how I feel
River running free
You know how I feel
Blossom on a tree
You know how I feel
It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me
And I'm feeling good

Dragonfly out in the sun you know what I mean, don't you know
Butterflies all havin' fun you know what I mean
Sleep in peace when day is done
That's what I mean
And this old world is a new world
And a bold world
For me

Stars when you shine
You know how I feel
Scent of the pine
You know how I feel
Oh freedom is mine
And I know how I feel
It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me

And I'm feeling good

13 comments:

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

That's a great song!!! I have yet to buy one of his CD's. I don't know why I haven't. Which ones do you have?

Susan said...

Hello my name is Susan from Precious Memories. Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is good to meet new friends. I did pretty good on my diet today.I will weigh in again next week.My goal for the year is 50 pounds.With the Lord's help I am going to make it.I wish you well on your diet.Let me know how you do.Have a wonderful week.God Bless.

Renna said...

Amy, I don't have any of his cd's. Someday I will buy one! For now, I've been getting my Michael Buble fix by playing youtube videos.

Renna said...

Susan, how nice of you to stop by!

I haven't yet "begun" my diet. I've begun talking about it, though. Does that count?

Susan said...

This is Susan,that counts to.That is a start.I still do alot of thinking.I really think when i see someone eating cake, ice cream, cookies,all the good stuff.I think that is when we think the most when food is around.lol I got faith in both of us we can lose. Just think one day we might be telling our story in a magazine.lol Have a good evening. God Bless

Amy said...

I love his voice....and the song!

Anonymous said...

I just discovered him and I love him. I love his covers best of older songs. I can't remember the title, but I like his song about dancing a lot.

Sharon said...

The girls in our family (five) ALL LOVE Buble. When I was playing your video, one of them came out here to see what I was doing. LOL

Yes, THANK GOD FOR NEW LIFE!!!!

Marilyn@A Mixed Bouquet said...

I'm out of the loop. I haven't heard of this guy, but I do like that song! My son came into the room when he heard the song. LOL! He was familiar with the guy.

The scriptural application is very good.

Tracy Batchelder said...

I'm behind the times too, because I never heard of him either. Nice voice.

Susan said...

Just wanted to drop in and say hello. Hope all is going well.It is a cloudy day with a little rain here in N.C.Good day to chill and relax.Have a wonderful weekend.Susan

MSM said...

LOVE Michael B! Downloaded his songs from itunes first time I heard him.

Tipper said...

What a neat song! Music is such a wonerful to get your message across. Your new hat on the doll is adorable!