Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Free Fabric Contest Tip!

Photobucket

Randi, at i have to say..., who hosts the monthly Recipe Box Swap the first Thursday of each month (which is coming up soon, by the way), has opened her own fabric store on Etsy. Listen, if you're one of those whose heart palpitates at the sight of pretty fabric, and your mind immediately drifts off in a dream of what pretty things you could sew with it, then you have to check out Randi's store!

Her fabrics are truly beautiful. They're summery, fashionable, classical, and just make you want to flip the power switch on your sewing machine! Even the name of her new store is delightful, Fresh Squeezed Fabrics. How cool is that?

I've been gradually getting to know Randi in recent months since discovering her (widely read) blog. I'm not exxagerating when I tell you she is a genuine sweetheart of a person. She's someone I hope to someday get to meet in person.

This week is Fresh Squeezed Fabrics grand opening! To kick things off, Randi is hosting a contest on her blog to give away some of that lovely fabric. Granted, I do get extra entries into the contest for mentioning her store and contest on my blog, but I seriously had planned to share about her new store here even before I read about her contest. Of course, those of you who know me very well, know I tend to struggle with procrastination, so possibly it would've been later rather than sooner before I mentioned it. ;-Þ

Now, hurry on over to Randi's and leave a comment on this post on her blog to enter her contest. You'll see the rules there, and may want to mention it on your own blog to increase your chances of winning. We don't have much time, though!

5 comments:

Tracy Batchelder said...

I just checked out the fabric. It's gorgeous! Hope you win.

Paula said...

Thanks for the tip, dearie!!
Now come by my blog... I have something for you!

Kimmie said...

I love Randi, she is a sweetheart for sure!

How blessed she will be by reading your post.

You are a sweetheart too Renna!

((hugs))
Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted

Marilyn - A Mixed Bouquet said...

I signed up yesterday! What a great shop!

Noodle said...

She does have some beautiful stuff in her shop. I love pretty fabric.

I need to get a recipe ready for the next swap!