Sunday, August 3, 2008

Me & My Peep!

Is that not the cutest little thing? It was made by Blair at wise craft. She makes and sells them in her etsy store, wisecraft handmade goods by Blair Stocker. I've been admiring them for a really long time, being the bird nut you all know me to be. Guess who had a contest on her blog to give one away, and guess who entered and won said contest. That's right, moi'!

The contest was for the Peep, but would you look at all the goodies Blair included in my package! My picture doesn't do the pretty skein of yarn justice. There were some darling little stitchmarkers in that envelope, which I forgot to include in the picture. See the picture of whales on the left? That is a stack of post/note cards handmade by her. I am totally enamored by them. Even the pencils were an added bonus, as I can never find one when I need it. And did you notice that "Thank you, Renna" on the envelope? She's thanking me? She blessed my socks off!

If you're a crafty sort, check out Blair's blog, wise craft. She really is a wise crafter. You will be inspired. She's a wise mother, too. Check out her remedy for bored, bickering kids. Now, that's a creative mamma!
Posted by Picasa
I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions.
~Proverbs 8:12 King James Version

24 comments:

Nancy said...

Congratulations. She could not have picked a more deserving winner.

Farmhouse Blessings said...

I am so happy for you! It is sooo cute.

Blessings,
Lea

CiNdEe's GaRdEn said...

Wow Congrats on the win!!! That is so exciting. What a cute little peep!!!(-:

cinnamongirl93 said...

How adorable! Enjoy your peep!
Now, what will you knit with the yarn?

Tracy Batchelder said...

Congratulations on your win! He's a cutie. I really enjoyed the story of money laundering. :)

Debra said...

The peep is wonderful, along with the rest of your loot. What are you going to name him? Yes, what are you going to make with the yarn?
Love, Debra

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

That is a cute lil guy......

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

That is a cute lil guy......

Joyfulsister said...

Hi Renna,
Now look at that.. isn't that the cutest peep lol. and I'm glad you won the giveaway, it went to the right person *smile*.

Hugz Lorie

Anonymous said...

He is SO cute! I think my heart grew three sizes just looking at his picture!

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute! Congratulations on winning that contest. It's so much fun to win a contest, eh???

Also what a coincidence, your last two posts were about birds!!!

Eve said...

I just absolutly love your blog. I'm so glad I pulled you into my blogroll way back when. Every time I come here, I find something that makes me smile.
That is the cutest little bird and in my favorite color.

Jamie said...

Congrats...I'm so glad you won! That is an adorable little peep.

Anonymous said...

Oh my, you blessed woman, you! I have to fuss at you just one bit, though...you have given me ANOTHER awesome blog to explore and bookmark! I laughed about your Mr. Studley comment. I call my hubby Bobalicious!

Liz Harrell said...

That's too cute! What a cute little bird.

Dana said...

You lucky duck!

Claudia said...

omg that is SO adorable!!!! Congratulations on winning! :)

Tipper said...

Congrats to you!! So cute!

Marilyn - A Mixed Bouquet said...

I thought that I had replied to this post. Cute bird and congrats on winning!

Have a blessed few weeks with family!

zakkalife said...

congratulations on winning the bird, it's just precious

Carol said...

Love it!! Very cute.

Anonymous said...

so cute, i love the orange color!

Paula said...

Ugh, I am sooo jealous!!!
What are you going to name her?

Free Art Printables said...

Oh that's so cute! Jen R